Monday, May 28, 2007

Ahead of the Game

Ok, so I've gotten a bit ahead of myself.

Writing is my field - always has been and I daresay, always will be. Its a torment and an expressive blessing (emphasis on 'expressive')! I can never seem to get enough out and yet, I feel woefully lost among the continuous budding thoughts in my rather overactive imagination.

I'm very slowly coming out of a 'writer's block' that I've suffered for quite some time though I can still say that I'm lacking a necessary vision for wide-scale stories, except where they concern specific [MUD] characters that I've been focused on for years. Odd development, that.

However! this is my first blog - ever. Many thanks to Owl and Karinthadillo for inspiring me to create one and I hope to regale readers with the wide berth of my imagination...when the spark hits!

2 comments:

Karinthadillo said...

We want to read more, so you'd better find that spark fast and often!*



*the Karinthadillo is not responsible for any incidents, accidents or general chaos including serious and/or fatal consequences, should this occur in the presence of gasoline, propane or other flammable, explosive or otherwise volatile materials. Please spontaneously combust responsibly.

Owl's perch said...

Blame the Karithadillo. He got me onto the blog. And other things... Hrm, I really need to learn to tell him "no." (And then, perhaps, actually mean it?)

But on this I think I'll thank him. Always look forward to your writing, and regretted losing out on my last third party source for it. To be able to get it (and perhaps help out for the cure for that block...)... yay!